Productions that stand the test of time are always welcome in the Audio Verse Awards Hall of Fame.
The eligibility for the AVAs Hall of Fame is the same as our awards eligibility with one major exception. The final episode of the production must have been released before September 30th, 2011. Nominations will be using our previous nomination system, where five separate individuals will need to nominate a production to be Inducted, and there will be a category during the winner phases to decide which five are inducted for this year.
The AVAs Hall of Fame will not charge for nominating a production to be inducted. However, multiple nominations are required for consideration.
This Category has different eligibility criteria than our normal eligibility, namely:
- Production must be a fictional story, not news, conversation, or behind the scenes content.
- Production must be exclusively audio content created to be experienced in audio and not in another medium such as prose or video.
- Production must-have elements of performance where the words are brought to life, and Production Design where the listener is being given a guided experience, not empty music or ambiance under the content.
- Production must be released on a discoverable platform, ie, an RSS feed or marketplace, not a hosting service that requires a direct link to the content, as on dropbox or google drive.
- Production must have released its final episode before or on September 30th, 2011.
- All elements of the production must either be in the public domain or have the rights secured for presentation through other means such as direct license, creative commons, or other agreement by the rights holder.
Productions nominated for the Hall of Fame will be a category of their own to be inducted to the Audio Verse Awards Hall of Fame.
The Lone Ranger
The Lord of the Rings
Ulysses Galactic Guides and Bounties, Inc.